Thursday, June 28, 2007

May 2007 Puppy Summary

Busy Time
Summer had not really started yet for us in May; but we have been very very busy! Mom thought it would be best if we just gave a summary of May and June and then got back on track for July (hopefully we won't be so busy!)
HMMMMMMMMM. I have been growing a lot since the last time we have talked! I am becoming a very big boy! Mom is proud of me as I have learned a couple tricks (ok - just 1 trick but also I am minding better) and mom is thrilled about that!!! I have learned how to shake hands for a biscuit and I also know how to sit on command. I am also learning how to lay down for one - I am stubborn so it is taking me a bit longer to learn.
Mommy and Daddy went to the motocross race (Hangtown) it was the last time they would see Ricky Carmichael so I got to stay with grandma and papa Schuster. I had a great time! I played with Cirrus and Sadie.. I came home really tired. Then the next weekend they went camping at the lake and I got to stay with Grandma and Papa again since no puppies could go camping. I was sad to see my family go away; but I got to play with Cirrus and Sadie all weekend! It was great fun. I didn't even notice they were gone!
I had a hard time sleeping at night in my kennel alone; so I would cry to get up on the bed.. I won a lot of the time! Since a barking puppy in daddy's apartment isn't too nice! (I am one SMART guy huh!) Mommy became stubborn and I had to bark more and more... most of the time I won.. but she was really tough to break sometimes.

No comments: