Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Special Note for my Papa

I finally figured out why daddy is away. My Papa in VTA came home today after having a surgery on his hips. Wow! Must run in the family, my doctors tell me that I got some hip issues as well. Although, I love sharing everything about me with you here - I will save that post for another day (note to mom... share 'the list of surgeries' Drake needs). Anyway, back to my super duper special post!
Today Momma, Kenz and Mr. T helped me with my special surprise for Papa Don.. Gosh it was super hard for momma to not share earlier! Let me tell you... today was a ruff (haha!) day for me.. I slept all day so when mom was trying to take the picture I was misbehaving, but it looks like we captured my point!
GET WELL SOON!!!!!
Time for me to go back to sleeping, it's past my bulldog bedtime! I will get mom to update more tomorrow.

No comments: