Sunday, April 8, 2007

It's Been a Few Days

The Doggy Doctor
Sorry I haven't been able to post any updates in the last couple days. We have been very busy since I went to the doggy doctor. The visit went well. I got weighed and got a shot. I now weigh 13.5 lbs. That is 2 lbs more than my first visit a week ago. I am getting so big so fast. We also found out that most likely I have an allergy to grass. Can you believe that? A puppy allergic to grass! I got a very bad rash on my tummy. Big red bumps. When I came to daddy's house the bumps would get better and almost go away. Then when we go back to mommy's house I get to go outside and play in the grass and the bumps are back! So the doggy doctor said that is more than likely an allergy to grass and that I can have benedryl but only a 1/2 of one.
Thursday
Thursday I got to stay home with Papa David, Tyler and Kenzie while mommy and daddy went to work. I had a great day! We played outside a whole bunch. I like to chew on pant legs; but get in trouble for it... When Papa David took the kids to the park I had to go in my kennel; Kenzie gets very upset when I go in there. She almost cries as much as me, but thankfully we both get over it quickly. After work mommy got home and we all got to go outside together to color our Easter eggs. Daddy went to hang out with his friends at SOL. I like to roll around in the grass and chase the soccer ball. Tyler got to go home with Papa David and Grandma Corky so I got to play with Kenzie and mommy. Kenzie likes to give me lots of hugs until I start to get too excited and nip too hard. Then we have to say good night. We both get to sleep in mommy's room. Me in my kennel and Kenzie with mommy.
Friday
Friday I stayed home with mommy for a while; but I wasn't a very good puppy so mommy couldn't focus really well. So she took me to daddy's house for daddy to watch me. I like hanging out with daddy. We play fetch. Later on Friday I got to go out for my first time to SOL - the local pup. Daddy wanted to show me off to his friends.. Oh and he says I am a 'bitch magnet' so we tried it out. It works... I had lots of pretty girls hugging and kissing on me. Luckily, mommy knows that daddy isn't going anywhere. I almost forgot that I also got a bath today. Mommy said I was stinky and needed a bath so I was clean and smelled good for my outing!
A Very Lazy Day
Today was a very lazy day. I have been sleeping well in my kennel at night and only getting up 1 or 2x a night. Today I got the treat of taking a nap with mommy in the big tall bed. It was so cozy and comfy. Daddy came in to nap too; but he couldn’t sleep because I was snoring too loud. Mommy is used to snoring so it doesn’t bother her (daddy snores too!)
Also, I am getting better about being able to go potty outside when I have to go. I haven’t had too many accidents lately. Sometimes I forget like when I am playing a lot and then I can’t make it outside. Whoops! Tomorrow is Easter; I get to see Tyler and Kenzie again! Wahoo! Apparently, a bunny hides the eggs that were colored and we get to find them. That should be fun. Daddy is coming over too; after the F1 Race to cook ham for everyone. I can’t have any people food; but I smell daddy’s cooking all the time and it makes me hungry I wish I could eat it! Well I am pretty doggone tired so I am going to lay down next to mommy on the futon

No comments: