Tuesday, April 3, 2007

The New Drake

Today is day two showning my new personality. I wasn't very nice to my new mommy last night. We had to go out 5 times total after we went to bed at 10:30 pm. Oh and we got up at 6:30 am today. For those of you that don't know yesterday and today I have become a bit of a brat. My mommy thinks it is because I was kenneled for a few hours yesterday; so I was getting back at her.
I like to chew on EVERYTHING - from Kenzie's pink bear (she doesn't share that well!), Tyler's pant legs and anyone's fingers! I have very sharp baby teeth! So watchout - don't say you were not warned! I also like to go outside and lay in the grass.. but mommy and daddy say it might be bad for me.. cuz I am allergic. I get hives on my tummy from it. Doesn't seem to bother me though! I like to roll in it and chew the rose bushes out side - I've been told there are thorns but I haven't run across any yet.
UhOH - I gotta go for now.. mommy is gonna put me in the kennel cuz I am biting her foot and she has a meeting to attend and has to pay attention in the meeting. She told me tonight I get to be a pest to daddy - she is off duty for a night. (That is what she thinks huh!)

No comments: